Wednesday, July 16, 2008

YAHOO!

Yayness! Break out the confetti and the balloons!! Our script is officially FINISHED, revisions and all! *does the dance of extreme joy* I officially started the script in uh.....late march of this year, I believe. (Heh, I'm not good at date keeping....) So all in all it took me a rough 3 months and 2/3. Something like that. However, I shouldn't get all the credit. Candice, with her lovely way with words, helped me with the plot, and with sticky scenes(like romance! It's harder than it looks...) Thank heaven for older sisters. It was kind of hard sometimes, because my characters had changed and developed deeper personalities and mannerisms as I wrote the script, so I had to go back to a lot of my earlier work and scribble whole paragraphs out! But all in all, I'm very very proud of it. Even if it looks more like a secret code than handwriting and has stains and little scribbles on the sides of the half-torn out pages.... Well, thanks for reading!!! =)

-Laura


By the way, Candice has been exercising her awesome coloring skills on the character profiles. Go check 'em out!

http://nestaricancrew.deviantart.com/

No comments: