Wednesday, January 21, 2009

*sputters* Wow. Just wow. A wonderful software program straight after my own geeky comic-ey heart. IT IS SO AMAZING! And wonderful...and pretty...and *sob*. It's so beautiful. No more hours of sizing and resizing and coloring in speech bubbles and all other sorts of nonsense. It does it all FOR YOU! I love technology. It's sooooo awesome. Ooooooooh the glory of ComicLife! Whats that? Oh, we don't actually own it you say? Well uhm...what can I say? We're cheapskates. We got the thirty day trial thingie. But I'm really hoping that we can buy it! Because it is so wonderful....=) *wink wink nudge nudge*
-Laura

Ok. She might have been a little too awe inspired. But it IS awesomeness at it's best. I no longer fear speech bubbles. And I LOVE the formats...it makes putting a page together fun! (I didn't know that was possible) I think I'm going to invest thirty bucks into the best comic making program ever. I haven't actually done any Nestarican stuff with it...but I used it for a comic contest on one of the art forums I hang out at...and I can't wait to throw it on my lovely crew!
-Candice

2 comments:

appbrasil said...

Yay for technology!!! Does that mean you will be able to post new pages more often?

Those Lango Girls said...

We hope so!