Saturday, January 3, 2009

The New Year!

Weellll...I won't bore you with resolutions that won't be fulfilled, but a New Year's post was necessary. Aren't they always? So here's the scoop for what will be happening in 2009. Isn't that so cool? 2009!

- My last day working at the Children's Center is January 5th. This means that I'll have tons of time to drawr! And color, and update! Booyah.

- We're looking forward to alot of stuff on the site this year. Right now we are trying to get some Character Profiles up, but we are also planning and brainstorming through other stuff too. Maybe a Newsletter, Forums, Fan Art pages, and other cool secretive things we won't tell you yet.

- *Sigh* We still have a whole load of things that are giving us trouble everytime we update. Coloring, and Text bubbles are among the growing members of the "FIX ME PLEASE! List". I've downloaded a program called ComicLife, but I still haven't installed it or experimeted with it yet. I'm hoping it will help me with the demon text bubbles, and maybe even improve the page layout. Here's to hoping!

I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas and wonderful New Year!

-Candice

No comments: