Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Autumn Comics...

September is here!
It is the first seasonal change since the beginning of The Nestarican! *blows party horn*
Both me and Laura are really busy this fall...she has Romeo and Juliet, guitar, homework...the whole social life thing.
I mostly have work at the Childrens Center. Three Stars is coming and I am completely revamping my classroom before they show up and evaluate my kiddies. Plus I have two new kiddos coming in this month...which is always alot of work.
Goals this month: Improving panel quality, raising the page output per week...
and possibly setting up a newsletter for our readers?? I don't even know if we have readers. Besides Fipi...I know Fipster reads em! *another toot at the party horn*
ANYway...this month is going to be busy and GOOD. Good busy.
-Candice

1 comment:

appbrasil said...

Well, you at least have two readers. I read too. Thought I normally don't comment on anything.